[IAEP] Our first employee, sort of

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Feb 11 19:14:32 EST 2009

I would like to announce that due to a generous donation from Solution
Grove and some hard work by Caroline Meeks we are in the process of
hiring our first employee!

Terri is a graduate student at the Harvard School of Education.  She
will be spending the semester developing teacher training materials.
By hiring Terri through a work-study program Sugar Labs only pays 30%
of her wage.  The school covers the rest.

Our goal is for Sugar Labs to hold a work shop at the end of the
semester based on Terri's work.  If things go well, revenue generated
from the workshop will go towards hiring additional work study
students next semester.

Good Luck and Welcome Terri.

Thanks
david