[IAEP] Thanks page

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Mon Feb 9 11:41:10 EST 2009

On 9 Feb 2009, at 02:35, David Farning wrote:

> I took another stab at the thank you page tonight.  Added some logos
> and whatnot:)
>
> http://sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/ThankYou
>
> Are we missing any sponsors?
> Is Christian working on Pentagram time or his own?
>
> Anyone with any taste, such as Gary, want to turn this page into
> something awesome?

Well far from awesome, but I have added some tables, found a logo for
SFC, and added Pentagram under the otherwise empty design section. I'd
like to suggest that this page layout is just a temporary one; if you
scroll to the bottom of the http://foundation.gnome.org/ page, there's
a clean/simple arrangement for their sponsors. I like that this is all
in one eyeball's worth of page, and doesn't try to squeeze sponsors
into specific category types.

Any objections in moving over to that type of format?

--Gary