[IAEP] [SLOBS] Governance.

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 22:32:10 EST 2009

I don't think anyone (on slobs) is on the fence about transparency. I
think that people don't always take the time to think about what list
what message should be sent to. And often times a discussion that
starts in one place evolves into a conversation that belongs in a
another place. Having someone to look over shoulders to remind people
to move the conversation to the appropriate list would be a service.
Woodhouse is quite good at this. But I suppose that rather than having
one person tasked with this, we should all get into the habit of
reminding each other...

-walter

--
Walter Bender