[IAEP] irc logs

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:28:28 EST 2009

If I may summerize: after counting all the votes/opinions here and on
irc (but how can we check?), it's mostly for and no real against to
having #sugar logged.

And perhaps the path of least resistance is for David to add an extra
line to his irc-logger config file. If so, David, I ask you politely,
and as a friend without proper facilities of his own, to accept this
great task of firing up your preferred text editor. My thanks will be
eternal, or until the LHC will do its destructive damage.

/Ties