[IAEP] [FOSDEM] Room for Sugar meeting on Friday

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Feb 4 04:50:50 EST 2009

[cc += fosdem@, iaep@]

Benjamin,

where do we meet?  I'm telling people to come at 10AM, but perhaps it
would it would be wiser for us to arrive at 9AM so we can organize
together.

My mobile numbers are +39-377-1436808 and +39-329-4008545

I've seen the generic directions for the HSB, but do you have any
suggestions for shortcuts coming from the Frederiksborg Hotel in
Avenue Broustin?  Most of us are staying there.

Updates regarding the event are being published in our wiki (feel free
to edit as needed):

  http://sugarlabs.org/go/MarketingTeam/Events/FOSDEM_2009

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/