[IAEP] join.sugarlabs.org

Nate Ridderman nate.ridderman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 01:22:24 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 7:11 AM, Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:

> On 3 Feb 2009, at 07:09, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
>
> > Ciao,
> >
> > The domain in the subject is now a shortcut for the very nice Getting
> > Started page designed by Gary Martin.
> >
> > We're planning to publicize it at FOSDEM in a few days.
> > Team leaders please review your team's GettingInvolved pages to make
> > us look as good as possible.
>
> Oh my, I didn't realise...
>
> I better try and quickly kick out at least a new educator role and
> icon today then, Caroline's suggestion was the most actionable
> feedback (basically, merge developer and web developer, add educator
> to keep us at 6 clear roles):

I was able to link the beautiful images to the anchors in the page below
using a template I found on Mediawiki's site. It's not perfect because it
references the full path of the image on the server, but it's a lot better
than nothing :-) Just remember going forward that f you change the images,
you also need to change the reference.

Thanks,
Nate