[IAEP] Mobilis

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Feb 3 09:24:57 EST 2009

Would it OK if I contact this organization ask if they are interested
in working with Sugar Labs?  Or would that be immoral?

Yes, the the point of this question is to point out that a certain
amount of common sense is involved in communication.  If you spend
your life arguing about corner cases, there is no time left for the
important things like contacting customers.

david