[IAEP] [SLOBS] ICA or ICLA for SugarLabs ?

Bernie Innocenti bernie at laptop.org
Tue Feb 3 08:50:15 EST 2009

[cc += iaep@]

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero wrote:

> Thanks for your answer,
>   and you are right this question is more suitable for IAEP.

Yup, +1!

And I side with Chris in trying not to bother our contributors with legal paperwork unless *absolutely* necessary.

If we must, at least we should consider:

 - using paperless technologies (gpg signed email, web forms, etc.);

 - using only very fair and informal agreements like the Ubuntu
   Code of Conduct [1] and the USENIX Sage Code of Ethics [2];

 - in no case ask people to sing NDAs or copyright attributions;

[1] https://launchpad.net/codeofconduct
[2] http://www.sage.org/ethics/

   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/