[IAEP] Crediting sponsors

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Feb 3 08:17:57 EST 2009

Morgan Collett wrote:
> When I blogged the "state of Sugar" mail you sent from the marketing
> team, Rob McQueen pointed out that Collabora is also providing
> engineering resources. I updated my post but forgot to feed back to
> you.

Yeah, they should definitely get credit for their pro-bono work.

A few possibilities (for all sponsors):

 - a Who_does_Sugar wiki page with all the logos, organized
   by categories (engineering, infrastructure, financial...)

 - Put credits in the Resources page of each team

 - An HTML page on Sugar itself, accessible from the Browse
   home page

We should be careful not to cross the thin line that separates due
credit from mere advertising.

We might also consider crediting individual contributors somewhere.
The teams pages already provide a list of members, so this might be
sufficient.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/