[IAEP] irc logs

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 07:10:49 EST 2009

I would really appreciate some logging of the #sugar channel, as my
connection to the #sugar irc channel is killed quite often, my
timezone doesn't converge very well with a number of you, and it's of
course a practical service to have in general.

As I understand we don't have backlogs atm because they were frowned
upon by certain elements in the OLPC era. But since Sugar has since
cut the umbilical cord, and Sugarlabs is now – almost – a transpant,
open and happy organisation, in which lambs can dart around in happy
ignorance, perhaps it is time to symbolically open the windows by
allowing this feature.

Waddaya say?

/Ties