[IAEP] [SLOBS] Governance.

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Mon Feb 2 03:14:02 EST 2009

Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 3:48 AM, Donna Benjamin <donna at cc.com.au> wrote:
>> This has gone beyond that now, and begins to smell of conspiracy.
>> Although I doubt there is anything sinister afoot, the time has come to
>> reveal what this is all about.
>
> +1. I don't see any problem with publishing it and I don't want
> conspiracy theories to grow out of this...

+1 for me too.  My answer contains some criticism directed to
deployments, but hopefully opening it will help start a discussion.

And we should also post the IRC logs of the followup conversation on
#sugar between me, michael and walter for those who weren't online.

--
   // Bernie Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/
 \X/  Sugar Labs       - http://www.sugarlabs.org/