[IAEP] sustaining development

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 13:19:47 EST 2009

Hi Tomeu.

My thoughts on this are that institutions (both private and public)
that are running big deployments, should support the core devs.

As concerns rise to improve quality over quantity of machines
deployed, this process of founding core dev should come natural as it
was natural now with the development of new features.

Although, the exact way that this could happen is not clear to me yet.

Rafael Ortiz