[IAEP] numbers editing in TA

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 08:25:29 EST 2009

Roberto,

Could you please try using Turtle Art v81? You can get it from:

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4027

Also, could you test to see if you can input to a text block or is the
problem only with number blocks?

Finally, could you please send me a copy of a log file from when
Turtle Art fails? This would help me with debugging, e.g.,

~/.sugar/default/logs/org.laptop.TurtleArtActivity-1.log

thanks.

-walter

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 7:17 AM, roberto <roberto03 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 11:56, roberto <roberto03 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> hello,
>>> i try to change the value of numbers in their relative blocks and it
>>> is not possible; numbers are fixed at their default value, e.g. "move
>>> forward 100" etc.
>>> when i click over the "100" nothing happens to the block
>>>
>>> i use Turtle Art under sugar-emulator
>>
>> Hi Roberto,
>>
>> can you give more details about how you are running sugar-emulator?
>> Which distro, sugar version, etc?
> yes, sorry
>
> distro: debian 5.0
> sugar-version: 0.82.9-1 (as provided by apt-get)
> TA version: decompressed from turtle_art-78.xo
> python version: 2.5
>
> for other details, tell me
>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Tomeu
>>
>>> thank you
>>> --
>>> roberto
>>>

>> --
>> «Sugar Labs is anyone who participates in improving and using Sugar.
>> What Sugar Labs does is determined by the participants.» - David
>> Farning
>>

> --
> roberto

Walter Bender