[IAEP] hearing impaired education and Sugar

David Han dshan at bu.edu
Tue Dec 15 23:47:55 EST 2009

Hi all,
I'm David Han, a Boston University student. I'm working with Caroline and
Anurag in Boston.

There is a prominent school for the hearing impaired in Allston, MA (Horace
Mann School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing). This is very close to BU. I'm
hoping to organize Sugar on a Stick workshops for the local community at the
Honan-Allston Branch of the library. I would like to approach this school to
participate in our workshops.

Are there activities on Sugar that support the hearing impaired?

-David Han