[IAEP] Looking for local labs.

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Dec 9 20:45:03 EST 2009

For the past year, I have been deliberately keeping Sugar Labs out of
the way of local labs to help insure that early local labs were not
over whelmed by the visions or personalities of Sugar Labs.  Browsing
the list lately, it looks like it might be time to take a shot at
collecting ideas from existing local labs so we can share them with
the world.

In particular, http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Local_Labs is really out
of date.  I would appreciate it if anyone knows of a local lab they
could add it to that page or send a quick reply to this this so I can
add it.

david