[IAEP] Quick Question about Sdenka Zobeida Salas Pilco

Yama Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 18:17:03 EST 2009

IMHO it should be Salas Pilco, S. Z.
or maybe
Salas Pilco, S.
Double last names are common usage over here, double first names less so.
Zobeida and Sdenka are first names.

"Dowsett Johnston, A., & Dwyer, M. (2003, November 17). Ranking
Canadian universities. Maclean's, 116, 40-41.

NOTE -     This article comes out in a weekly magazine.  Consequently,
the date includes the

             month and day along with the year

If someone has a double last name, write out both parts and
alphabetize by the first half of the name. "