[IAEP] noob download Sugar for XO

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:17:20 EST 2009

Yeah, ;-) just a few more...

That is why I will be happy to get the crumbs, but IMHO Hernán's request
should be considered big time top priority.  For those who do not know
it, Hernan is basically tasked with between 90 thousand to several
hundred thousand XOs in Peru.  That is why getting him some help might
have some impact (a bit more than the couple dozen I deal with)

please copy him on developments, I don't know if he is subscribed to IAEP

lemme see, I believe it was sent to Sur...

OK, here is the original.