[IAEP] noob download Sugar for XO

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 09:52:16 EST 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 3:28 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps it would be worthwhile creating a collection on
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org for 802 activities.

That'd be awesome!

> It would be great if more
> hands could help with this effort.

Yes -- we need help. Steven Parrish is spinning builds, but stuff
needs testing, filing bugs with Fedora (and following up on them),
wrestling upstreams (X.org, kernel, etc) to fix bugs / land patches.

This page is the entry point for anyone wanting to help with F11+Sugar
0.84 on XO-1.

Walter has mentioned that he thinks that probably backporting Sugar
0.86 to F11 is low-hanging fruit. If anyone can test that assumption,
and provide a spin with that integration, it'd be a great thing too.

>> BTW, Hernan Pachas was asking for something similar, apparently with similar
>> luck

Hernán is doing the same thing that Yama, but with a few more XOs ;-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions