[IAEP] [Edu-sig] teaching python using turtle module

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 18:25:22 EST 2009

If you are willing to do these up in Turtle Art within Sugar, Walter
Bender would like to add them to his collection, and possibly to the
samples sent out with the Sugar distribution.

Walter, Kirby Urner just posted Turtle Art code for a diagram that
folds into a rhombic triacontahedron. Mathematical origami has
wonderful possibilities. Weare discussing other constructions here.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/