[IAEP] interviews for community building

Wayan Vota | OLPC News wayan at olpcnews.com
Mon Aug 31 16:28:56 EDT 2009

I am open to either, as I see OLPC as the main instigator of the olpc
movement, but by no means the only player.  Sugar labs of course is
another, as well as the many, many individuals who are captivated by and
input into the idea.

I happen to use OLPC as short-hand for both, as OLPC is easy to
understand and identify, while olpc gets all nebulous quite quickly.

Wayan

--

Wayan Vota
Publisher