[IAEP] Competitive Landscape

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 22:11:00 EDT 2009

This is a very nice article on our competitive landscape in open source.
My
concern about the thin client solutions is the students do not have
access out of school and that severely limits their potential to
explore and extend learning time.

Once we
bring in the K* tools and create a stick that works with thin clients
at school and old computers at home
we will, as Bastien points out, be creating a platform that brings everyone
together so we can focus on creating the best educational tools and content.