[IAEP] SoaS as a Sugar Labs project.

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Aug 28 12:05:36 EDT 2009

El Fri, 28-08-2009 a las 09:50 +0200, Martin Langhoff escribió:
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 9:32 AM, Bernie Innocenti<bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> > +1.  And after dinner we could get a laptop and write down some notes on
> > workable management practices for blessed projects like SoaS.
>
> Get onto some coding -- it's more fun and productive than policy-ing :-)

You know how I'm all for a loosely managed community with low entry
barriers, informal rules and few policies, don't you?  In another life,
I was a manager, and ran away from it because it wasn't nearly as much
fun as real hacking for me.

Though, Michael proposed that traditional management practices might
increase our productivity.  It seems that David's idea of borrowing the
concept of projects from Apache and Eclipse would be a wonderful
opportunity to test Michael's proposal in practice: