[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] FSF attitude to xo and sugar

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 09:07:48 EDT 2009

Is the author local to Boston? Maybe we should take him over to the GPA and
show him a room full of Windows machines all running open software.  Perhaps
seeing it for himself will
help, the authors certainly seem to care about what kids are using for
their education.

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com