[IAEP] Sugar/OLPC dinner in Boston: Friday Aug 27th 20:00 (tomorrow)

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Aug 27 18:53:06 EDT 2009

A bunch of us will be gathering for a dinner this Friday night at
Wagamama, a Japanese restaurant in Harvard Square:

  http://wagamama.us/home/

Judging from the menu it should be $20-25 per person.

My motivation is getting back in contact with all the old colleagues and
friends, find out what happened during my leave, and chit chat like
this.  Maybe se could also make some action plans for the upcoming
months: for example, Caroline is organizing weekly Sugar meetings in
Boston, and this would be a good time to find a schedule that would work
for most people.

I'm not good at organizing things in general, so I'll leave it to
Doodle:

  http://doodle.com/cgbykkm4bwbe3sr2

Looking forward to see everyone.  Please, invite anyone else you think
may be interested, but make them signup on Doodle within tomorrow at 5PM
so I can make a reservation.