[IAEP] in the nicest possible way

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed Aug 26 03:55:35 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 01:34, Dennis Daniels<dennisgdaniels at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is a plea.
>
> Sugar has not built successfully for the last five days or so on Ubuntu904.
>
> All the changes that other devs have made cannot be tested because
> one(or more) dev didn't test the build after committing changes. We're
> all, AFAIK, volunteers. Devs, please try to make the volunteer
> tester's job a little easier; compile/build Sugar successfully before
> committing changes to GIT.
>
> http://dev.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1238

Nobody has broken jhbuild (at least in the way you say), you need to
reconfigure hulahop, by using the -a flag to jhbuild.

As I told you on IRC I think your time would be way more productive if
you tested sugar packages instead of jhbuild, which is intended only
for developers.

Today we'll be doing updated rpms that can be installed on any F12 or
F11 system.

Regards,

Tomeu

> with regards,