[IAEP] activities.sugarlabs.org - xo

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Tue Aug 25 17:52:32 EDT 2009

Thanks Aleksey
(for the benefit of others we discussed this offlist last night my time)
Aleksey was able to access the site OK but it has been offline on my XO for 48 hours, there was a period last night of about an hour when it was offline on my PC too. It appears to be a routing issue between my ISP and the server.
Tony