[IAEP] What to report where - Was Re: Sugar on a Stick switches to a new Bug Tracker

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Mon Aug 24 18:43:23 EDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 17:38, Caroline Meeks <caroline at solutiongrove.com>wrote:

> One
> question I have is how do I get alerted about Question and bug activity? I didn't see anywhere to set my email alerts.

Well, you can subscribe to individual bugs and questions. For questions, we
can set an "answer contact" (a group or individiual, usually the former) who
will get mails about all new questions.

For bugs, you can visit https://bugs.launchpad.net/soas/+subscribe (that's
linked from the main soas bugs page as "subscribe").

For answers, you can visit
https://answers.launchpad.net/soas/+answer-contact (that's linked from the
main soas bug page as "set answer contact")

Re answers, I actually had to ask in #launchpad to find out, and the
developers acknowledged that's completely unobvious and an awful name for
such an option. They'll fix that and unify those options in 3.0.

--
Luke Faraone
http://luke.faraone.cc