[IAEP] election workflow

Luke Faraone luke at faraone.cc
Sat Aug 22 15:31:42 EDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 15:14, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> Will you serve on the membership committee and verify that the list is
> created and forwarded to slob by a freeze date?  What would be a reasonable
> date by which to have this list ready?

How about this:

Before *September 1st, 2009*, new member requests can be sent to members at
sugarlabs dot org if they are not listed on
[[Sugar_Labs/Initial_Members_List]]<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Initial_Members_List>already.
It should contain the following:

   - Wiki/dev/irc username
   - Explanation of their contribution (links preferred)

Walter, do you have a list of the email addresses of all people on the
current IML?

I am currently on vacation, and as such will probably not tend to existing
requests until the above date. I should have a current-election-cycle list
out by Sept. 12, 2009. (if either of the dates above should be adjusted,
that's fine with me, later is better)

Anybody else want to join the committee?
--
Luke Faraone
http://luke.faraone.cc