[IAEP] Read Etexts Videos available

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Aug 20 19:17:33 EDT 2009

Hi James,
This is good! But it would be better with music and annotations.

I know we want to be using daily motion because it doesn't use Flash.

But YouTube looks like it has tools that makes what we want to do much
easier.  Adds music with guaranteed usage rights and annotations.  I wonder
if we can add those things on YouTube, then download it as MP4 and upload to
dailymotion?

http://screencast.com/t/9uiIVx9ikAf

--
Caroline Meeks