[IAEP] Fwd: [BDPA-Africa] Learning Technologies Africa

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 13:14:55 EDT 2009

Anybody attending?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chifu <chifu2222 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 8:56 AM
Subject: [BDPA-Africa] Learning Technologies Africa
To: bdpa-africa at yahoogroups.com, chifu at googlegroups.com

Learning Technologies Africa
Time: 21 Sep 2009 - 23 Sep 2009
Abuja, Nigeria

 Learning Technologies Africa (LTA) is a Pan-African Learning
Technologies Conference and Exhibition, which is an initiative geared
towards building digital competences in the knowledge society.
Annually, the event brings together stakeholders from the industry,
education, government and the civil society to take a look at the
state of education delivery in Africa and then fashion out strategies
that will bring about enhanced quality, based on modern technologies
in education.

The Learning Technologies Africa has been created to provide an
international showcase of practical, effective and innovative
approaches to modern day delivery of education, training and lifelong
learning. Top-level executives, educational and government decision
makers from various parts of the world meet in this unique forum to
share knowledge and experiences; to build partnerships and together
create the solutions that will respond to the educational challenges
of tomorrow.

http://www.learntechafrica.com/

And Children are my nation.