[IAEP] [support-gang] Community Book Sprint - QtoA

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 16:56:03 EDT 2009

That's a good point.  And there's a lot of spanish work that's been
done re: handouts about sugar since then, which would bear gathering
together.

The net Ceibal JAM is on sep. 5, which is soon - that might be a good
audience to help organize pointesr to hte latest material for such an
update, if there are people to do the updating who just need something
to work with.

SJ