[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] GPA ain't the world (was: [Sugar-news] Sugar Digest 2009-08-11)

K. K. Subramaniam subbukk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 21:41:11 EDT 2009

On Friday 14 Aug 2009 12:41:47 am David Van Assche wrote:
> As this is a pretty
> controlled environment, we should be able to get some automated statistics.
> I'd love to hear some ideas on this.
Have you looked at Munin (munin.sf.net)? I use Munin to collect base system
statistics. The cpu/ram/net/disk/uptime stats form a good proxy for the
overall usage (reading, listening, editing, watching video etc.) without
getting into privacy or security issues or per-application tracking headaches.

HTH .. Subbu