[IAEP] Leading and Learning article

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 03:12:05 EDT 2009

The ISTE journal "Learning & Leading" current issue Vol 37.1 has a netbook
article on page 14. You can download and read the free online PDF version
from this link.  http://tr.im/wjuI It is a good 4 page summary of the
different options spanning thick, ultraportable and thin computers and gives
good mention to the XO-1. I rather like the point made at the end that a
cheap solution is not desirable if it is created through draconian measures
to limit access to technology resources and services.

Regards Roland

PS: As a member of ISTE. I will declair an interest and if you scroll down
http://tr.im/wjuW .. (blush) a profile about me with a photograph taken
standing on "The Dish" radio telescope with blue hard hat and the hand
puppets I use to teach with :-)

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au