[IAEP] Sugar packaging in Squeeze, Karmic

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Tue Aug 11 08:40:30 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 01:16:49PM +0200, Bernie Innocenti wrote:
>Hello,

Please, instead of private mail, do target the Debian OLPC Team instead:

debian-olpc-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org

Even if I have done most work for Debian so far, I would really want
that to change, and believe that encouragement also from others (like
you!) is helpful.

The Debian OLPC Team currently has 17 members that would be lovely to
get "awakened" and engaged more actively :-)

(I have comments also to the content of your mail, but would prefer if
you'd target that list and we can continue discussing there)

Kind regards,

  - Jonas