[IAEP] My videos are on Daily Motion

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 22:05:06 EDT 2009

The videos I made for Read Etexts and for Reading on Sugar in general
have been posted to my new account on Daily Motion and they can be
viewed by the world.  You can find them by doing a search on "Sugar
Labs".  Unfortunately, while I took some pains to get the text sharp
and readable in my videos by the time DM is finished with them the on
screen text is fuzzy.

I have linked these videos to the web pages in the Wiki belonging to
Read Etexts and Get Internet Archive Books respectively.

If these videos are anywhere near as popular as my Activities
(thousands of downloads every week) I could be the next Tarentino.

James Simmons