[IAEP] modifying sugar tutorial: different paths for SoaS

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 05:55:02 EDT 2009

thanks Tomeu (for the linux pointers too)
sadly I cannot complete the sugar modification tutorial

I keep getting messages like "liveuser is not in the sudoers file" and
"Permission denied" for example when I try to make a backup file with cp

SoaS is acting more like a live CD when it comes to linux commands

Very sad - my students won't be able to hack the system :-(