[IAEP] My videos are on Sugar Labs video site

Dennis Daniels dennisgdaniels at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 12:11:53 EDT 2009

Hello James!
That video link is intriguing however it doesn't allow viewing for
normal mortals. How do we see what's in there? Is there any good
training stuff?

As a workaround for Linux's lack of non-linear editing (NLE) tools
perhaps post the vids to a central place i.e. your google apps video
link and then users/editors can dnld the vids from there and edit in
the many different NLE (free) tools avail on Mac and Win*?

Dennis