[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 17, Issue 20

Dennis Daniels dennisgdaniels at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 08:21:04 EDT 2009

I, for one, had not heard of the map activity, but then again I'm new to Sugar.

That said, I'm a big fan of maps and will take a look at the Map
activity, if it's part of the Sugar (distro?).

I'll post my findings on youtube as I've been doing:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=pleabargain&view=videos&query=OLPC

Dennis