[IAEP] Follow-Up on: " looking for two groups of volunteers"

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Thu Aug 6 12:35:20 EDT 2009

(referring to [2] here)

Walter Bender wrote:
> We decided on two actions in today's Sugar Oversight Board meeting
> (See the transcript at
> http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting.log.20090710_0905.html):
>
> (1) form a committee to oversee the board election in August;
> (2) form a committee to review and make recommendations regarding our
> trademark policy.
>
> Please contact me if you have interest in participating in either committee.
>
> thanks.
>
> -walter

Walter has posted this several weeks ago about founding such a
committee, for which I volunteered. So here's the thing. Has SLOBs given
this committee the power to make a decision? If it has, I'd like to get
confirmation that SLOBs is going to back up the decisions made by this
committee.

--Sebastian