[IAEP] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Education_Team#Commentary

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 11:46:30 EDT 2009

Dennis,

I think screencasting is a neat idea but the hardware most likely to
run Sugar won't have the horsepower to capture a full size screen and
in the case of the XO might not have enough disk space to do it
either.  See my other emails for my experiences making videos like
this.

It may do a lot of good for us to create these kinds of videos
ourselves so kids can see them and share them with friends, but
technically it may be impractical to build a feature for doing this
into Sugar.

James Simmons