[IAEP] Resend: Activities for SoaS?

Dave Bauer dave at solutiongrove.com
Tue Aug 4 21:56:19 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 9:47 PM, Caryl Bigenho<cbigenho at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi...
> This didn't seem to go through, so I will resend.  I would like to add
> another question...do any of the Activities requiring peripherals work with
> SoaS?  For example, what works with Measure?  Can you use the temperature
> probe?  Does the oscilloscope work?  Is it possible to use a camera with
> Record?  I did get the microphone on my MacBook to work with Record...the
> level was really low though, I could barely hear it.

My eeepc 901 works with record. The sound level is low also but the
camera works great. Ironically, SoaS on my XO does not work with the
camera.

I think this is very hardware dependent. You can check out
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Hardware for how to
report what hardware works or does not work with SoaS.

Dave