[IAEP] article about Sugar in Wired magazine

Dave Bauer dave.bauer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 07:15:02 EDT 2009

Great information in the comments

"The one thing that needs mentioning is the Jabber based collaboration
element. The collaboration is very powerful, and built in
fundamentally. I have created an EC2 AMI that can be started to allow
on demand Jabber collaboration between sugar pcs. The collaboration is
so before its time. It is XMPP based (like Google Wave) and runs on
the Erlang Ejabberd server. Could it be any cooler??
"

This is a really neat idea. It may not be practical, but it's another
option to get collaboration setup.

Dave