[IAEP] Full installs of F11 Sugar Desktop to USB 4GB or greater work!

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Aug 3 19:20:37 EDT 2009

As an additional data point, I just created a working Sugar on USBkey
following Tom's directions.  I modified the process slightly by using
a live usbImage on a 2G stick as the source and an 8G stick as the
destination.

It looks like modifying Fedora's Install to CD' to fit our purposes
might be the best way to add clone capability to a stick.  Secondly,
it represent a very easy way to install and test various filesystems.

Tonight I'll try to figure out how the installer works to see if these
types of modifications are reasonable.

david