[IAEP] Video ready for editing

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Aug 3 13:09:04 EDT 2009

Thanks for pushing this forward!  One steady person pushing things
forward makes it much easier for other to jump on board.

This is pretty anecdotal.... I have been surprised at the number of
times I have seen comments saying that people chose a particular
software product  because it had a good introductory video.  While we
currently have few people _able_ or interested in make Sugar related
videos having them fills a great need in the project.

thanks
david