[IAEP] Video ready for editing

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 12:59:24 EDT 2009

I just created another video, demoing the features of Read Etexts, and
posted it in the same place.  This one has a sound track which should
come up when it demos text to speech with highlighting.  I can play
this one with totem, but mplayer doesn't like it for some reason.
This one is about 70 mb.

James Simmons