[IAEP] Presenting Sugar to Rosie's Girls Camp, recommendations for cheap, fast flash drives

Nicco Eneidi nbotticelli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 08:59:04 EDT 2009

It's actually the Sandisk Cruzer 1GB models that I've been having trouble
with. That's the model that we've been giving out to our 6th grade students
so I have a whole bunch laying around but they seem incredibly slow and I
have yet to have a successful install of Sugar, Ubuntu or anything for that
matter on those models. We have also had a rather high failure (physical)
rate for the Cruzers so I am reluctant to get any more of them.

--
Niccolo Botticelli Eneidi