[IAEP] [Marketing] Fwd: [Sur] sugarlabs.org: sugerencia

Josh Williams josh at tucson-labs.com
Thu Apr 30 18:31:29 EDT 2009

Martin Dengler wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 11:42:32PM +0200, Sean DALY wrote:
>
>> Alas, if I had the technical chops to code what is necessary, I would
>> have done so already :-(
>>
> [...]
>
>> Designing a slick, integrated site can come later as far as I'm
>> concerned (other priorities more important) but we could go to
>> single-window tomorrow if every site section had a link to the
>> homepage, which they do not :-(
>>

> I'm happy to submit the HTML changes to www.sugarlabs.org, the
> wiki and download logo & "home" links already take one back to
> www.sl.o, so that just leaves activities.sl.o, right?

I'm working on the front end for ASLO, I don't know who is going to put
the navigation code into the php templates, I could do it, but I haven't
really touched them as of yet. If someone is planning on putting an
additional navigation, please send me a message to coordinate. Otherwise:

The ul id="nav-access" is probably not the best place to put it (even
though it's the most logical). I would prefer it placed in div
id="page-title" and have a ul with an id named="sugar-nav" (or similar)
created.

Also, if someone could ad the class "sugar" to the body tag of ASLO - or
give me approval to do so, it would be appreciated : ) .

Josh