[IAEP] [Grassroots-l] Planning for Sugar Camp Paris

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Apr 30 16:39:32 EDT 2009

My guess base on attendees currently listed.  We will have sessions in
a number of different, often over lapping, tracks:

Developer
Marketing
Education
Community Building
Business models/funding

Developers will break down into separate sessions such as:
Options for supporting existing deployment.
Goals for .86
API stability

Marketing will include
General marketing strategy
Engaging developers

And so forth...

If we have two or three sessions at a time there will be 3 to 5 people
per session.

Since this is a single Day, I suggest we make it a marathon.
--
Meet at 8am to plan sessions and have coffee.
Start the sessions at 9am with each running an hour.

david