[IAEP] SOAS problems

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 27 11:52:38 EDT 2009

As I keep saying on various Sugar related lists although you can install
SOAS using Windows environment and software (liveusb-construct) you
cannot so the same thing from a machine running Fedora.

In Fedora the liveusb-construct runs just as it does under Windows but:
1. The usb stick does not boot to sugar or any other useful state.
2. The files put on the stick are not the same as those are the Windows
prepared stick but several files are missing. I am working on a file
list which I can send if anyone is interested,
America: born free and taxed to death.
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net