[IAEP] Books Books Books

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Apr 30 02:10:24 EDT 2009

well, you're right, i will agree that expression in this medium is unlikely to resolve the differences...since i see that many who have subscribed to some of said books that you find so objectionable, have also done much for education, scientific and otherwise, but i think we are are bound to choose counter examples, due to our ideological filters, so i suggest we desist, at least in this forum

i suspected the take no prisoners style of your argument as trolling for reaction ...and perhaps i have bitten ...but will no more